The workshop on Privacy-Enhancing Cryptography in Ledgers aims at discussing questions of confidentiality, privacy, scalability, and integrity in the context of distributed ledger technologies and cryptocurrencies. The workshop solicits submissions describing current work addressing decentralized cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technologies, including cryptographic schemes and techniques, analytical results, work on systems, and/or position papers, with a focus on the area of privacy and confidentiality.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Techniques for transaction confidentiality in distributed ledger technologies
- Anonymity and privacy in distributed ledgers
- Cryptographic schemes and protocols with applications in distributed ledgers
- Consensus mechanisms for distributed ledger technologies
- Incentivation and distributed consensus among selfish nodes
- Privacy-preserving smart contracts and cryptocurrencies
- Trust models for smart contracts
- Applications of blockchains, such as in secure computation
- Systems implementing privacy-preserving distributed ledgers and blockchains
- Reports on practical deployments on privacy-preserving distributed ledger technologies
Submissions should be written in English, formatted in single-column letter-sized or A4-sized format, and prepared as a PDF file. Submissions have to include: a title, author names and affiliations, and must not exceed eight pages, including references. Since there will be no proceedings, the eight pages are expected to give a precise idea of what will be presented at the workshop. Additional material such as a more detailed description or presentation slides may be added in an optional appendix. Papers must be submitted electronically.
Abstracts of the presentations will be distributed to the workshop participants. As there will be no proceedings, presenting work at PENCIL does not conflict with prior, concurrent, or subsequent publication of the material in any other conference or journal.
Click to Access the submission server!
|Submission server opens||January 2, 2019|
|Paper submission deadline||February 10, 2019, 23:59:59 AoE|
|Notification of acceptance||March 3, 2019 |
|Workshop||May 18, 2019|
Find out more about the workshop on PENCIL workshop website.